"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
“朋友就是当世界上其余的人走了,TA来了。”
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
“朋友就是当世界上其余的人走了,TA来了。”
Sometimes in life,
生命中有的时候
You find a special friend;
你会找到一个特别的朋友
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他改变你生活的只因为成了你生命中的一部分
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
他让你笑,直到你不能停止笑声
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他让你相信世界还有真的美好的
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启
This is Forever Friendship.
这就是永远的友谊
when you're down,
当你倒下
and the world seems dark and empty,
当世界变得黯淡与空虚
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
你永远的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你永远的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心各烦恼的时刻
If you turn and walk away,
如果你转身离开
Your forever friend follows,
你永远的朋友跟随着你
If you lose you way,
如果你迷失了方向
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
你永远的朋友会引导你,鼓励你
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
你永远的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切会好起来的
And if you find such a friend,
如果你找到了这样的朋友
You feel happy and complete,
你感到幸福和完整
Because you need not worry,
因为你不必担心
Your have a forever friend for life,
你有个生命中永远的朋友
And forever has no end.
永远没有尽头
2013年08月03日 上午9:00 沙发
有些友情,随时间推移,慢慢淡去,没有交集的情感,淡去是自然的事,只有顺其自然,不要较劲刻意找回,这样只会让自已和对方都不舒坦。
2013年07月21日 上午10:26 板凳
这是在表达着什么?
2013年07月01日 下午11:34 地板
看着好就翻译了 没什么特别的意思
2013年07月01日 下午9:41 4楼
博主这是为哪般啊?学英语吗?