Memory for 2011 year , reworte this report . Considering company's factor , delect the real name in these words .
Preface of Report
I wish to dedicate this report to all the friends and colleagues who have provided me help , information andencouragement while I was worked in TV system verification test stages .
In particular I want to acknowledge the bug' root cause andsolution of leaders and TPE colleagues in the technologysupport ,and the fortitude of Jay Zhang in working shoulder by shoulder in PNX85503 project .
2011 Transaction Table
2010 October – 2011 January V-band 19" / 22" / 26"
1. Support LNT verdict MT Small size module project
2010 October – 2011 February V-band 37" / 42" Project
1. Work with Chris complete 37" / 42"(local Power & LGIT Power) SVT stage in January
2. Cleaning 37” / 42” SVT leave over problems
3. Solving 37” / 42” graphics abnormal Problem caused by TCON circuit unsuitable design
4. Solving37”/42” TV screen flashing problem caused by L1807 location
2011 January -- 2011 March V-band 32" LG panel Project
1.LNT Change Panel LED bar parts issue ,pending one month
2. 32" LG panel ( local Power & LGIT power ) pending because of no WSP after SVT stage
2011 March – 2011 May V-band 42" AUO panel Project
1. FW issue HDMI resolution error
2011 May – 2011 June V-band 32" AUO panelProject
1. Panelvs LVDS , don`t match delay SVT schedule in primary stage
2. AC instantaneous reconstruction issue cause by panel old parts for SVT running
2011 April – 2011 May S-band 40" Project
1. Taking a secondment to join the Mainland team forlabor dayshipments
2. 40” audio S-bandstandard vs local standardissue
3.Resonance issue during PP & MP1 stage
2011 May SA-band 32" / 42" / 46" Project
1. Panel display ability not meet SA-band request issue
2. 32” / 42” / 46” pending because of production parameter problems
2011 May – 2011 December V-band 58" / 50" Project
Beginning 58” system verificationtest when return back to V-band team
Solving ELT issues from June to November , five times
Solving Chamber issue about 14 times from June to December
MEMC* can’t work after thermal shock issue test
Giving assistance to FW & Trident to solving firmware test
Disposing of 58" PP & PP2 problems
2011 Weekly Report
1 .Working under pressure and heavy loading
Good working attitude and physical is important .Never withbad mood & personal emotion during working time , otherwise there are a mixture of confusion .Be a EE ,there are lots of bugs or abnormal events need to been solved , heavy loading and hard acceptable pressure , sometimes The work would made us mentally and physically exhausted .Several workmate resign caused of it .Life is difficult , work away from home is painful .a man should learn how to stay better off, good humor , fine attitude , healthy physical .
2 .Strengthen Professional acknowledge learning
professional acknowledge is helpful and important for EE, without this ability & get workmate’s supply , successfully solve bugs and abnormal event will be impossible .
Good soldering skill to rework component and assist FW test *.prj firmware ;
Good ability to assemble & disassemble mechanical helpful for audio resonance solve , understand mechanic and electronic Document finishing ability for well control work status , BOM , circuitdrawing etc..
Foreign language skill help to learn professional literatureMade By Joyce Liu
3 . More detailed serious
we should improve the work effect , it’s necessaryto identify the urgent item and important item, then deal them in sequence.
Work details serious will decrease abnormal work-time lost&parts waste .
4. Improving communication skills
we must take more internal communication to improve and enhance team co-work ability, the same to whole project team.